lauantai 22. lokakuuta 2011

Changes, changes, changes

T: Nebido 1000/4ml every 10-12 weeks
On T for: 10 weeks

I've been on testosterone for 10 weeks and few days and I just had my second shot few days ago. I don't think my testosterone levels got too low before the another shot - as I wasn't being too bitchy or anything, only thing I noticed during the last days, was that I was being extremely tired! Need to pay attention to that in 9 weeks again and see if that might have something to do with low testosterone levels.

I bet you are all interested to hear what kind of changes I have had, right? And as you probably understood from the title of this post - I'm going to talk about them in this post. And I'm going to start right now.

First of all, the biggest change has happened inside of me. Before I started testosterone, I kind of tried to act like the man I thought I was - now I am the man I always should have been, without acting out. Also, my mood is much better than it used to be - I find it so easy to smile nowadays and I'm also able to feel so much more than I used to before taking testosterone.

Another big thing I have noticed, is that the testosterone is kind of straightening me. Before taking testosterone, I used to be bi-curious, now I'm 100% straight. So if they tell you testosterone is going to make you gay - tell them it's not true. It might even make you more straight than you could ever think you could be!

Then, the part you probably are waiting the most - physical changes! I'm getting more muscle, which - of course - makes me look more athletic. And as I am kind of chubby, that doesn't really fit in the picture... but of course I'm happy about that! It's a T effect after all and I can - with my own choises - make it fit! My arms and legs are getting even more hairy, and now after two months I'm getting some hair in my face, too! I have a mustache! My face is changing its' shape, and I swear I have gotten few centimeter taller...

My voice has changed quite a lot in 10 weeks - I didn't really wait for it to change this much this quick! I can only imagine how will I sound few months later! Sexy, that's for sure! Another thing that is for sure, is that I will never be jealous of a male voices, anymore!

Another things I have noticed.. Let's start with libido, it really is getting higher, of course. And at some points I'm really being in trouble with that.. Because sometimes.. well, If I say it straight, I'm feeling like I could fuck everything that moves! Or everything that for some weird reason doesn't move.... And the little buddy downstairs has been growing a lot! I think I'll have a good situation later, when it's time for the surgery...

And there's few more things I'd like to mention - after 10 weeks, my sweat smells like the death, I sweat like a little pig and I'm also getting an acne.

1 kommentti:

  1. Tsemppiä! Libido - > tyttökaverin kaa hommiin! ;-)

    VastaaPoista